Welcome to topo.directory website operated by LasT.
Why has LAST implemented this policy?
Information you voluntarily provide
•Personally Identifiable Information ("PII") such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, bank card details (except billing and delivery information), or any other information we can use to personally identify you, or contact you online or by any other means.
However, PII does not include all your personal details.
• PII does not contain any information that can be used to identify an individual where it is collected as data packets, unless this information is cross-referenced with other information to permit identification. Aggregated information or data packets contain personal information, but only treat individuals as a group and are not designed to identify you personally.
• Demographic Information, which could contain the following types of information: age, date of birth, education level, sex, products owned/played, favourite games, favourite genres, favourite subjects, favourite characters, and any other non-personal or survey-type information, such as hobbies, preferences, interests and specific skills. This list is not exhaustive.
• Login Information, such as usernames, passwords, certain security questions and secret answers, or similar information we may use to accurately identify you or your account before authorising you to access account information or certain online activities. Login credentials (e.g. your username) for certain online accounts are sometimes personal (e.g. an email address) or linked to other personal information.
Information collected passively or automatically
• Technical Information, which may include certain information or details about your computer (e.g. operating system, web browser, your computer's IP [Internet Protocol] address, name and version of programs installed on your computer). Most technical information (such as that described above) remains anonymous and cannot be used to personally identify you, although identification is still possible through certain personal information such as an email address.
• Usage Information, which may contain non-technical information about: (i) how you use, browse or view content on our websites ("website usage" or "browsing history"), (ii) the products you buy or download online ("order history"), and (iii) your results or progress in certain LAST games ("game data"). Certain usage information may be associated, linked or able to be cross-referenced with other information in your account, including PII.
What about information collected from children?
We do not intentionally collect any personal information about children under the age of 13 without permission from a parent or legal guardian. LAST is the only legal entity entitled to use the personal information we collect about children. Under no circumstances will this information be sold or transferred to third parties without prior consent from parents or legal representatives. The privacy of children is a priority for us and we encourage parents to take an active and constant interest in their children's online activity. If we find we have inadvertently collected personal information about children under the age of 13 without permission from a parent or legal guardian, we will immediately take all necessary and reasonable measures to delete the information from our systems. Any online user under the age of 18 when posting content or creating an account on the website may ask for their personal information to be deleted. We will delete the information as soon as possible, except where laws and regulations impose a different retention period.
How does LAST collect personal information?
We may collect PII, demographic information and login information from users of our websites when they:
• Register on our websites
• Subscribe to our newsletter
• Participate in surveys, polls and questionnaires
• Enter contests, games or other promotions
• Use e-cards, wish lists and referrals
• Register a purchased product
• Contact customer or technical support
• Access certain website content
In addition to intentional collection of information, we may use various technologies – including cookies, web beacons and log files – to collect information passively or automatically.
Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data sent by a website to your computer while you are browsing the Internet. Cookies are used (whether by us or other companies) for a variety of reasons. For example, if you go to a website you have visited before, cookies send information to that website so it can "remember" you. You have the option to receive an alert from your computer when a website wants to send you a cookie. You can also block all cookies. The setting for this can be found in your browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, etc.). Web browsers are all different so we recommend you use your browser's Help menu to find out how to change your cookie settings. If you block all cookies, you may encounter problems with access or features of certain services.
Web beacons: Web beacons are objects embedded in images on our website pages and in the emails we send to you. We may use web beacons for technical purposes, such as analysing browsing habits, traffic, customer interests and the effectiveness of our marketing initiatives. These technical methods may require information to be sent, either directly to us or to another party we have asked to collect information on our behalf.
Log files: Log files are files that record Internet activity and collect non-personal information when you visit or use our websites. Log files help us to record technical information or information on how our websites are used. We may use information in log files (e.g. an IP address), along with your personal information to resolve technical problems, ensure online security and to block or limit certain users' access to our online services, if required.
How do cookies work?
Categories of cookie:
We use different types of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential for you to be able to browse our websites and use their features, such as accessing secure areas or areas needing prior identification. Without these cookies, some services or features will not be available, such as logging in, participating in community activities and ordering gifts.
Anonymous usage statistics cookies
If used by third-party analytics service providers, these cookies collect information on your use of our websites (e.g. pages you visit the most often, or if viewing certain pages results in an error message). These cookies may also be used to allow affiliates to know if you have visited one of their websites, if your visit resulted in the use or purchase of one of our products or services, and to gather details about this product or service. These cookies do not collect any information that could personally identify you. As all information collected by these cookies is aggregated, it remains anonymous. These cookies are only used to improve the operation of our websites and to help users browse them.
Website Function Cookies
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter, we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by: -Twitter -Facebook
These cookies allow our website to remember your choices (your username, language, geographic region where you are located) to offer you better and personalised features. The information collected by these cookies cannot be used to identify you nor track what other sites you visit.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. We, advertisers or our advertising partners cannot gain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
We use: -DoubleClick, owned by Google
We fund our site by showing adverts as you browse our site. These adverts may be managed by a partner specialising in providing adverts for multiple sites. Invariably these partners place cookies to collect anonymous data about the websites you visits so they can personalise the adverts to you, ensure that you don't see the same adverts too frequently and ultimately report to advertisers on which adverts are working.
Your options regarding cookies:
You can use the settings in your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer™, Firefox™, Opera™, Chrome™ and Safari™) to set an alert whenever you are sent a cookie, accept all cookies or block all cookies.
If you decide to accept cookies, they will be temporarily stored in a dedicated location in your browser. Only we can read these cookies.
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so, however, will likely limit the functionality of our and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites. It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called 'spyware'. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser, you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
How does LAST use my information?
We may use the information (all types combined) we collect about you for various purposes, such as to:
• Personalise and enhance your browsing experience and to allow us to offer the type of content and offers that might interest you
• Offer and provide products and services, and any solutions required
• Send you important messages, such as welcome letters, order confirmations, reminders or any other type of commercial or administrative notice
• Create and manage customers' accounts and billing history
• Contact you about our products and services, and to tailor our special offers and promotions to your preferences, habits and requirements
• Monitor our websites' statistics
• Monitor the performance of our customer service employees
• Create your online account and recognise you when you try to log in
• Quickly process your requests for information
• Allow us to respond to your questions efficiently
• Organise a contest, promotion, survey or similar
• Send you advertising or other promotional material
• Allow us to share information about you within the limits provided by law and according to the full terms below.
Whom does LAST share my information with?
LAST may share your information, including (in some cases) your PII and login credentials, in the following situations:
• When sharing your information with the LAST family of companies, including its subsidiaries, parent company or international entities. This helps us to better understand who our global customers are, to improve our products around global trends, needs and interests, and to promote our products by using local resources tailored to each geographic region. When transferring this data to a country outside the European Community, we check that the particular country ensures sufficient protection of privacy, basic rights and freedoms of individuals with regard to personal data. Personal information of minors under the age of 13 will not be sold or transferred to third parties without prior consent from parents or legal representatives.
Can third parties collect information from LAST's websites?
Under no circumstances can a third party collect your information through our websites. However, it is important to note that LAST's website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties, including advertisers and other content providers. These websites may collect data or request personal information. LAST has no control over these third-party websites, nor is it responsible for their content and respective privacy policies, nor any collection, use or disclosure of any information by these websites.
How long does LAST keep my personal information?
We only keep your personal information for as long as is strictly necessary for processing the data or for your use of our websites, except where laws and regulations impose a different retention period. In either case, if you do not respond to any of our requests within 3 years after our last contact, your personal information will be automatically deleted.
What security measures does LAST take to ensure the confidentiality of my personal information?
Maintaining the security and confidentiality of your information is extremely important to us. We have implemented administrative, physical and technical security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access and fraudulent use. We also carry out periodic reviews of our security procedures with a view to implementing new and updated technologies where appropriate. However, despite the wide range of initiatives and measures in place, no security protocol is perfect, infallible or impenetrable.
You also have a role to play in keeping your personal information safe. If you are asked to create a unique password to secure access to your account, choose one that would be impossible to guess and make sure you never share it with anyone. It is your responsibility to ensure your password and account information is always confidential. If you use a public or shared computer, turn off all settings and options that remember your login credentials and ensure you always log out of your account before leaving the computer.
How can I update or change my login information and profile?
You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete your personal data. You also have the right to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data. Our websites allow you to access your login details (through the areas called "My Account", "My Profile", "My Settings" or similar names) and we may offer various options for updating your account and personal details within it. If these options are not offered on the website you are visiting, or if the request or change you want to make is not offered in these account management areas, you have several courses of action available to you:
• Opting out of LAST communication and marketing – When registering or sending information, you may be given the option to subscribe or opt out of LAST communication and marketing by ticking or unticking the box provided. Some initiatives or registrations may automatically generate certain messages (including marketing communication) when you send personal information (e.g. an email address in a registration form used for this sole purpose) or as part of performing an action that involves receiving messages (e.g. setting up a profile in your LAST account). Our marketing communications also come with the option to opt out of all future marketing communications of the same type (e.g. option to unsubscribe). You just need to follow the steps to unsubscribe or the instructions contained in the marketing communication. Please note that even if you opt out of all marketing communication from LAST, you may still receive communication from us, such as product news, account information and mandatory messages. You may also receive messages related to LAST from friends or family members through their use of referral and sharing features or any other similar website service.
• Customer Service – For additional help, please contact Customer Service by phone, post or email using the contact details below.
Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure your contact details are accurate and up to date in your LAST account (including your email address) and to inform us of any change or termination of your email account. LAST accepts no liability for messages sent to the wrong address (e.g. to an account you no longer use), nor for any personal information shared with a third party as a result of any misdirected message.
Anapafseos 32 Agios Nikolaos, Crete, GREECE
Unless specifically requested by you, the personal information sent to the email or postal address above will not be used to send you marketing communication.